Welcome to the St. Peter Central Catholic Silent Auction!
The Auction starts Thursday June 1st, at 7:00pm, and ends at 10:00pm exactly on June 4th.
First, the rules and what to expect.
- Create an account. You will need to provide email, name, and create a password. Remember the password – and it can’t be too easy, or the system won’t let it happen. Get creative. Last year’s accounts are still valid – that means push “reset password” if you can’t remember it, and the system will send you a new one.
- View the items available at the auction.
- Click on the item you’re interested in, for more description, images, etc.
- Leave a comment as to what you’re willing to bid. MINIMUM INCREASE: $10.00.
- NOTE: Read the bids above your own – the system does not automatically suggest a higher bid, so it’s up to you to determine the increment you want to climb.
- NOTE: You must be 18 to bid.
- Watch for emails – when someone else comments after you do, you will receive an email, to let you know you’ve been outbid. Hurry back, so you don’t get knocked out!
- The system is keeping track of the timestamps as to when you put in a bid. Any bid put in AFTER the auction close will not count.
When the auction ends, we will contact you to send you a link to pay for your item, whether online, or via some other method. There’s no built-in payment through this website, so PLEASE DO NOT PROVIDE ANY PAYMENT INFORMATION!!
Read enough? Good – GO TO THE AUCTION ITEMS!